Sunday, September 19, 2010

Summer Camp - Random Shots

The pileup in the stairwell before each meal



Sally



Aries Class




Sonic & Andrew BFF



ColPop - One of Korea's finest inventions
ColPop (Cola and Popcorn Chicken) was a snack we had a couple of times during camp. It is a regular soda cup filled about 3/4 with soda and ice with a smaller cup filled with popcorn chicken placed inside. It's really weird, but pretty incredible.



Ronaldino



The students were required to write daily journal entries, which we had to check. Journal reading wasn't the most fun thing, but every once in a while, we'd come across something awesome, hilarious or weird that the students had written or had found in their translators. Here are a few: This was one of the first diary entries Andrew got from Ronaldino (the weird student in the previous photo). It was during the first week of camp, which means that when he was packing to come to camp, he came across this picture and thought, "I'm gonna need this at camp," and packed it. And he didn't even write about it. He submitted the picture in lieu of actually writing an entry!



Cute!



"My father is undertaking and me is student."
Not certain, but we guess that means daddy is an undertaker...



This one is really great!
"My name is Kim Gi Hwan. I have short, straight hair. I have short arms and I like food is chicken and hamburger..."
What was he thinking when he was introducing himself? "Let's see, I should put my name. OK. Maybe a little about the way I look. Short, straight hair. OK. What else? Well, I have short arms and I like chicken and hamburgers, I should probably add that."


She describes another class in the coming Song Contest as: A powerful enemy comes to the front. What?!?!



"Duck meat eat with gust.
This is enough to make a cat speak."



The boys in Andrew's class



Andrew's favorite student, Eric.
He was so adorable.







A soju night in our room to keep sane



Huge bug!




The ashtray in the men's room



The weird sign for the women's restroom



One of the fences on campus,
not the set of Jurassic Park.










Making name tags




An interesting definition of hope.



Oh, Edward







The latest in 5th grade Korean summer fashion:

No comments:

Post a Comment